Stumbled Upon

Monday

Where to now?

As you can see from the length between posts, I've had a looooog holiday season with regards to blogging. My attention has been on my business and my role within it. It's been a real eye-opener and I love what I see. It's a revelation that has been three years in the coming. Like an asteroid that was once viewed by a telescope, it's now entered the earth's atmosphere and hit me.

So where to now? Well the new me is sounding different and is using different language, is aware of others but as the great Bob Proctor says (I'm paraphrasing here) other people's opinion of you is none of your business. As I grew up the underlying message that was handed down to me was this question "Do you think that no-one else has thought of that?" and "Empty vessels make the most noise". I believed that I was the same as everybody else, my thoughts, actions and words were nothing new. I learned how to be a socail chameleon. I could fit in anywhere by being anyone which was rarely myself. I would have to listen to others' conversation before I spoke so that I knew how to be in that setting. To my mind it worked. I was caught out a couple of times but hey...

That was then. Over the past three years I've had the time freedom and the curriculum to work on myself. It is a most amazing journey and the great thing is that it never ends. It means that I always have something to look forward to. What a great way to live, evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment