Stumbled Upon

Saturday

What a feeling.

My daughter is a chuckle monster. She has smiles for everyone and screeches too if you'd like them. She's 8 months old and she love Daddy Bear snuggles before she goes down to sleep.

My son is coming up to two years old. As I work from home, we spend a lot of time together. He has started to get very affectionate and he runs up, grabs my kness and says "Hug, hug". Recently, he just sat on my lap, he was snoozy and didn't say a word but just very gently leaned his cheek in against mine. It was the most amazing feeling.

We are all this age and we are all this loved.

Happy Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a beautiful thing when you can spend time with your kids and yes we can all be like that. Thanks for sharing those touching moments Howard.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete