Stumbled Upon

Monday

Where am I now?

It's been a while since I took the time to write in my blog. On January 16th of 2009 my little baby boy, Samuel was born. For anyone with kids you know what a life changing experience this is. Not only that, he is text book perfect. I say this without fear of contradicition as we have been told, with raised eyebrows, on many occasion. He sleeps on time and through the night. He rarely cries unless it's something serious (he has learned to sit up now and falls forward to odd time throguh over-reaching. The funny thing is, he cries because he hasn't quite mastered the art of rolling back yet!). We are reading him books and I take him to Baby Gym on Tuesdays.

For most fathers, I would think this is ideal. I'm just back from Hawaii and Barcelona and off to Puerto Rico (in the Carribean) in six weeks. At the moment, Mary and Samuel are not coming with me as he is too young and she is not pregnant again with our twin girls (well that's what we "asked" for and so far, so good).

My personal development is taking me to places that I think you only see using very special effects in movies and TV programmes. It's a wonderful feeling to have this sense of being connected to everything. I don't subscribe to religions but I do to people's own sense of spiritualtiy.

So that's where I am right now. I'm keeping my entries short so it won't feel like a chore when I get busy. I'll leave you with this: I went in to a fortune teller recently and told HER what my future is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment